Dahon Speed Uno Folding Bike, Shadow by Dahon
We are proud to offer the brilliant Dahon Speed Uno Folding Bike, Shadow.
With so many available right now, it is great to have a name you can recognise. The Dahon Speed Uno Folding Bike, Shadow is certainly that and will be a great purchase.
For this great price, the Dahon Speed Uno Folding Bike, Shadow comes widely recommended and is always a regular choice for most people. Dahon have included some excellent touches and this equals good value.
Uno folding bike, they found the one-speed design fit the lifestyle of urban commuters. It was easy, lightweight, and even looked cool. Now Dahon ups the ante with the Speed Uno, a more recent, easier design that's even more cost effective. At 24 pounds, the Speed Uno is among Dahon's lightest bikes. It's likewise reminiscent of the bikes you rode as a kid, with a rear rollercoaster brake that requires you to pedal backward to stop. Folding and unfolding the Speed Uno has actually never ever been simpler or more safe. Dahon's DoubleLok design indicates that every latch has a secondary lock for optimum security, which likewise acts as a tip making sure the latch is appropriately protected prior to riding. Thanks to Dahon's smart magnetic latching system-- which holds the bike neatly together when folded-- the bike stays folded in one neat bundle while you carry it. This is especially convenient when you're bring the Speed Uno upstairs, going to capture a bus, or raising the bike into an automobile trunk. And with no brake cables or shifter cables, there is virtually nothing to change or keep.
The Speed Uno is an excellent alternative for a flat commute. Requirements Color: Shadow Speeds: 1 Folded size: 11.7 by 30 by 25 inches Weight: 24.2 pounds Folding time: 10
When Dahon released the popular Mu Uno folding bike, they found the one-speed design fit the lifestyle of urban commuters. It was simple, lightweight, and even looked cool. Now Dahon ups the ante with the Speed Uno, a newer, simpler design that's even more affordable. At 24 pounds, the Speed Uno is one of Dahon's lightest bikes. It's also reminiscent of the bikes you rode as a kid, with a rear coaster brake that requires you to pedal backward to stop.
Folding and unfolding the Speed Uno has never been easier or more secure. Dahon's DoubleLok design means that every latch has a secondary lock for maximum safety, which also serves as a reminder to make sure the latch is properly secured before riding. Thanks to Dahon's clever magnetic latching system--which holds the bike neatly together when folded--the bike stays folded in one neat package while you carry it. This is particularly handy when you're carrying the Speed Uno upstairs, running to catch a bus, or lifting the bike into a car trunk.
And with no brake cables or shifter cables, there is practically nothing to adjust or maintain. The Speed Uno is a great option for a flat commute.
- Color: Shadow
- Speeds: 1
- Folded size: 11.7 by 30 by 25 inches
- Weight: 24.2 pounds
- Folding time: 10 seconds
- Recommended rider height: 4' 8" to 6' 4"
- Max rider weight: 230 pounds
- Gear inches: 64
- Distance (seat post to handlebar): 25 to 25.9 inches
- Distance (saddle to pedal): 26.3 to 37 inches
- Frame: K series, SuperLite 4130 chromoly, forged lattice hinge, patented ViseGrip technology, forged dropouts
- Fork: Integrated, patented Fusion technology
- Handle post: Radius, fixed, patented Fusion technologies, forged aluminum
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat bar
- Headset: Dahon Fusion+, Zero stack, cartridge bearings
- Grips: BioLogic Ergo, single density
- Saddle: BioLogic Como
- Seat post: SuperOversize, MicroAdjust, aluminum
- Seat clamp: Dahon Covert, high leverage design
- Rear brakes: Shimano coaster
- Brake lever: Aluminum
- Cables and housing: Dahon LiveWire, SIS housing, slick cable
- Front hub: Dahon Mini, aluminum, sealed
- Rear hub: Shimano coaster, 1 speed
- Spokes: 18/8 stainless steel
- Nipples: Brass nipples, black
- Rims: Aluminum, single wall
- Tires: Dahon Rotolo, 20" x 1.75", high-pressure 65 psi
- Crank set: Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum crank arms, hand-polished
- Bottom bracket: CH, chromoly axle
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Suntour folding, non-slip
- Kickstand: Aluminum, Dacromet bolt
- Clip system: Magnetix system