Giro Atmos Road/Racing Bike Helmet (Large, Matte Titanium) by Giro
We are proud to stock the brilliant Giro Atmos Road/Racing Bike Helmet (Large, Matte Titanium).
With so many available right now, it is good to have a make you can recognise. The Giro Atmos Road/Racing Bike Helmet (Large, Matte Titanium) is certainly that and will be a excellent buy.
For this reduced price, the Giro Atmos Road/Racing Bike Helmet (Large, Matte Titanium) comes widely respected and is a popular choice amongst many people. Giro have provided some nice touches and this equals great value.
The high-performance, technically-advanced Giro Atmos offers a trendy low-profile silhouette, 26 special wind tunnel vents, protective In-Mold Roll Cage for included security, and a comfy and ingenious Roc Lock 5 fit adjustment system. The helmet is well fit to road, 'cross, and cross nation use.
26 large channels force air along your head before expelling it in the back of the helmet, for optimum cooling effect.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation: Giro helmets are developed utilizing a proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the rider's head, while requiring heat and stale air out.
- In-Mold: An in-mold building procedure merges the helmet's external shell with its impact-absorbing EPS liner during the molding procedure, making the liner a part of the helmet. This combination procedure strengthens locations around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece "exoskeleton" that enables the helmet to be lighter, more long lasting, and much better ventilated than conventional designs.
- Roll Cage: Roll Cage reinforcement is a tough web of DuPont Nylon formed inside a helmet's EPS foam liner, offering an additional procedure of strength and stability.
- Roc Lock 5: This ingenious fit system supplies a distinct user experience with impressive comfort, stability, adjustability, and weight savings. You can quickly dial-in both in shape tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Simply twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough surface, then back it off a notch and unwind across the flats or a warm climb. Roc Lock 5 technology is comprised of the following technical developments:
- Micro Dial: The heart of Roc Loc 5 is a ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial. A basic, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system, and each click is audible.
- Three-Position Bracket: A three-position bracket features 15 millimeters of up/down movement. Like the Micro Dial, this system can be changed without removing the helmet. Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are shaped to be as comfortable as possible, yet work perfectly with Giro eyewear.
- Double Pods: Two panels are designed to firmly grasp the back of your head, while easily nestling the occipital lobe.
- Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are constantly right where you require them.
Life time Warranty
Giro protective products such as a restricted life time manufacturer's service warranty versus flaws in products and workmanship.
Giro, based in Scotts Valley, CA, is a global leader in high-performance protective gear and devices for action sports and active way of lives. The business's mission is to produce products on the leading edge of design that look, fit, and feel like a part of the athletes who use them, enabling them to carry out at their best.
< br/ > < br/ >