Giro Atmos Road/Racing Bike Helmet (Medium, Matte Titanium) by Giro
New Folding Bikes are happy to present the excellent Giro Atmos Road/Racing Bike Helmet (Medium, Matte Titanium).
With so many available today, it is good to have a brand you can recognise. The Giro Atmos Road/Racing Bike Helmet (Medium, Matte Titanium) is certainly that and will be a great acquisition.
For this reduced price, the Giro Atmos Road/Racing Bike Helmet (Medium, Matte Titanium) comes highly respected and is always a popular choice with lots of people. Giro have provided some nice touches and this means great value for money.
The high-performance, technically-advanced Giro Atmos provides a stylish low-profile silhouette, 26 distinct wind tunnel vents, protective In-Mold Roll Cage for included safety, and a comfy and innovative Roc Lock 5 fit modification system. The helmet is well matched to roadway, 'cross, and cross nation usage.
26 large channels require air along your head prior to eliminating it in the back of the helmet, for ideal cooling result.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation: Giro helmets are developed utilizing a proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system, which integrates active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the rider's head, while forcing heat and stale air out.
- In-Mold: An in-mold building procedure merges the helmet's outer shell with its impact-absorbing EPS liner throughout the molding procedure, making the liner a part of the helmet. This fusion procedure enhances areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece "exoskeleton" that permits the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better aerated than conventional designs.
- Roll Cage: Roll Cage support is a tough web of DuPont Nylon molded inside a helmet's EPS foam liner, supplying an additional measure of strength and integrity.
- Roc Lock 5: This innovative fit system offers a special user experience with outstanding convenience, stability, adjustability, and weight cost savings. You can quickly dial-in both in shape stress and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Simply twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and unwind throughout the flats or a warm climb. Roc Lock 5 technology is made up of the following technical developments:
- Micro Dial: The heart of Roc Loc 5 is a ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial. An easy, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system, and each click is audible.
- Three-Position Bracket: A three-position bracket functions 15 millimeters of up/down motion. Like the Micro Dial, this system can be changed without removing the helmet. Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are formed to be as comfy as possible, yet work perfectly with Giro eyewear.
- Dual Pods: Two panels are designed to securely understand the back of your head, while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe.
- Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are still right where you require them.
Giro protective products consist of a restricted lifetime maker's warranty against problems in materials and handiwork.
Giro, based in Scotts Valley, CA, is an international leader in high-performance protective equipment and accessories for action sports and active way of lives. The business's mission is to develop products on the leading edge of design that look, fit, and feel like a part of the athletes who utilize them, allowing them to carry out at their finest.