Retrospec Bicycles Speck Folding Single-Speed Bicycle
Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
New Folding Bikes are presently offering the fantastic Retrospec Bicycles Speck Folding Single-Speed Bicycle at a brilliant price. Don't miss it - purchase the Retrospec Bicycles Speck Folding Single-Speed Bicycle here today!
Retrospec Speck SS Folding Bike
Retrospec Bicycles brings you the supreme folding bike for the always-on-the-go commuting bicyclist. The Speck conforms to this California business's "less is more" mindset with its easy single-speed drive train and its ultra-light aluminum frame. Need to brake? No issue. This bike operates on a rollercoaster brake, allowing you to stop easily by pedaling backward. No stressing over brake cable televisions or shifters, as they're all unneeded on this infant. The Speck is dressed with ergonomic grips and the famous Retrospec saddle, so you can cycle easily. And when you've come to your location, fold your bike and conceal it away. Trip with ease, maintain with ease, and transportation with ease. The Speck is recommended for riders ranging from 4'8" to 6'6", under 240 lbs.
Compact and Convenient
Since the Speck Folding Bike is so compact, it's a great choice for any rider, in and out of the city. Take it to and from work, school, and house and after that put it away in some small, hidden area (perhaps your Harry Potter storage room?). You can even get meta with it-- get some transportation ON other transportation and bring it on the bus, subway, and ferry. You can. Since it's so compact.
Oh, the Places We'll Go
Taking your bike on an experience farther away from buses and subways and ferryboats? No issue. The Retrospec Speck Folding Bicycle is perfect for camping journeys and other outside escapades. When folded, this bike is small, light, and self-containing. It can be so quietly positioned in some crevice of your boat, Recreational Vehicle, camping tent, or 4x4 jeep that when you pull it out, your good friends will be like, "Whoa, man, where could you have potentially pulled that bike from?" Get wild in the wilderness with this folding bike that is anything however cumbersome.
The best ways to Fold the Retrospec Speck Folding Bike
- Open the lever underneath the seat, press the seat post down, protect brand-new placement by relatching the lever
- Pull the trigger on each pedal and fold down
- Like the seat, open the lever on the handlebar post and lower
- Twist gear on handlebar post and unlock lever above the Retrospec logo design, fold the handlebar post down and change lever
- Put the kickstand up
- Open the silver lever in the middle of the bike and press the screw up to fold the entire bike in half
- Secure your folded bike with the strap
- 8 Go on your merry method
- Alloy crank with 48T chainring
- NECO sealed cartridge B. B. set
- 16T Coaster Brake Cog
- Folding Pedals
- 10x30x22 high when folded
- 20" wheels with Kenda Kwest commuter tires with smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves
- Quick folding and minimalist design
- Our lightweight aluminum frame depends on 30 % lighter than steel or chromoly
- Hand-built aluminum frame and fork
- Complete with rear rollercoaster braking
- The industry standard for folding single-speed bikes
- Ideal for commuting and exercising on mostly flat and slightly hilly courses
- A best bike to save on your boat or in your Recreational Vehicle