VDO X3DW Wireless Bicycle Computer by VDO
New Folding Bikes are proud to stock the brilliant VDO X3DW Wireless Bicycle Computer.
With so many available right now, it is great to have a name you can trust. The VDO X3DW Wireless Bicycle Computer is certainly that and will be a superb purchase.
For this price, the VDO X3DW Wireless Bicycle Computer comes widely recommended and is always a regular choice for many people. VDO have added some excellent touches and this equals great value.
VDO's Digital Wireless system transmits data securely and cordlessly, and is not prone to electrical or cellular disturbance.
- EMC menu operation system
- Full text in seven languages
- Sleep mode switches off display screen
- Variable service periods for 2 bikes
- Wheel sizes can be set using tire size, or by hand
- Stopwatch indicator, shows running timer
- Beeper for timer and wake-up alarm
- Present speed
- Trip distance
- Total distance
- Total ride time
- Average and optimal speed
- Two timers, with approximately 99 repeatings
- Countdown timer
- Time trial timer with variable distance
- Lap timer for 30 laps, time, distance, typical per lap; start lap automatically or by hand
- Navigator (2nd programmable daily distance counter counts forward or backward)
- Wake-up alarm, variable wake-up, or pointer alarm
- Digital, encoded cordless transmission
- Double wireless for speed and optional cadence
- Automatic matching
- Sleep mode switches off receiver
- Bike recognition for 2 bikes
- Transmitter identifier
This VDO bicycle computer includes a restricted five-year warranty against problems in manufacturing and craftsmanship.
VDO, established in 1929, is a diversified business focusing on high-performance electronic equipment for land and aquatic vehicles. Its item profile includes:
- Bicycle computer systems
- Car navigation and multimedia
- Sophisticated automobile audio systems
- Telematics options for personal and public vehicle fleets
- Industrial and aquatic products for original equipment producers
- Vehicle spares and extra part service for end-of-production vehicles